Photocopier Leasing & Finance for businesses.
Whether you’re looking to rent or lease a photocopier, feel free to get your no obligation quotation today and find the ideal photocopier for your business.
Photocopier and Copier Leasing for businesses.
We understand photocopier leasing for businesses can be confusing at times with many photocopier brands, software and finance options available, not to mention the many photocopier suppliers to choose from, who do you trust? With over 40 years experience of leasing and renting photocopiers to businesses throughout the UK, we are able to draw on this experience and give our existing customers and new clients confidence when they choose SBR Systems Ltd.
As a nationwide Ricoh office equipment supplier we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and support. Our head office is located in Essex, only 40 minutes from London. Speak to us about how our services can help you do better business.
Is it better to lease or buy a photocopier for your business?
We are often asked if it’s better to lease or buy a photocopier and in our experience the answer to this varies and depends entirely on your business.
To find out if you should buy or lease a copier, we’ve put together some simple questions to get you thinking.
- Are you experiencing pressure on your cash flow?
- Do you account for business equipment in the capex or opex budget?
- Would you like an additional credit line allowing you to use current credit for other things?
- Is the business cash rich?
- Will running an old machine impact on your business if it were to fail?
- For Example: Many organisations rely on printers and copiers for business critical processes such as printing invoices, printing delivery notes and scanning signed contracts. As a working example we have a client that distributes fishing tackle across the UK and Europe. They recently leased two printers at minimal cost in their warehouse because if one printer fails they simply switch to the other printer whilst awaiting the engineer, this allows them to continue producing picking and dispatch notes. They simply cannot afford any disruption to dispatch process.
How much does it cost to rent a copier in the UK?
The answer, probably not as much as you think. On average you could save up to 20% on your office printing costs through photocopier leasing and copier rental options. With our finance agreements we can structure your photocopier costs into one easily manageable payment. This helps spreads the cost of your photocopiers and office printing.
What are the benefits of photocopier leasing for my business?
- The use of leasing allows a business to reduce the payments needed to acquire business equipment.
- Business can acquire urgently required assets now rather than having to wait.
- The use of business leasing is another line of credit allowing the business to retain existing credit lines for other expenditure.
- Leasing allows the business to keep up with the latest technology and software developments easily and cost effectively.
- Leases are usually shown as a business expense in the accounts and do not have to be written down.
What Photocopier brands do we supply?
We supply a range of photocopier brands nationwide. We are a Ricoh Photocopier specialist and champion the Ricoh brand however we also supply additional products such as Konica Minolta Photocopiers, Canon Photocopiers and Epson Photocopiers as well as Kyocera Photocopiers, Lexmark Photocopiers and Oki Photocopiers.
- Ricoh Photocopiers
- Canon Photocopiers
- Epson Photocopiers
- HP Photocopiers
- Kyocera Photocopiers
- Lexmark Photocopiers
- Oki Photocopiers
Speak to an Advisor.
We supply photocopier leasing and finance nationwide with our head office located in Essex, only 40 minutes from London.