Printer leasing and rentals for small businesses.
Feel free to get a no obligation quotation and find the ideal printer finance solution for your business.
Leasing a printer for your business.
Printer leasing for businesses can be confusing at times. There are many brands available such as Epson, HP and Ricoh for example, not to mention the many printer leasing companies to choose from, so who do you trust? With over 40 years experience of leasing and renting printers to businesses across London and the rest of the UK we are able to draw on this experience and give our existing customers and new clients confidence when they choose SBR Systems Ltd.
Is it better to buy a printer or lease a printer?
We are often asked if it’s better to lease or buy a printer and in our experience the answer to this varies and depends entirely on your business.
To find out if you should buy or lease a copier, we’ve put together some simple questions to get you thinking.
- Are you experiencing pressure on your cash flow?
- Do you account for business equipment in the capex or opex budget?
- Would you like an additional credit line allowing you to use current credit for other things?
- Is the business cash rich?
- Will running an old machine impact on your business if it were to fail?
- For Example: Many organisations rely on printers and copiers for business critical processes such as printing invoices, printing delivery notes and scanning signed contracts. As a working example we have a client that distributes fishing tackle across the UK and Europe. They recently leased two printers at minimal cost in their warehouse because if one printer fails they simply switch to the other printer whilst awaiting the engineer, this allows them to continue producing picking and dispatch notes. They simply cannot afford any disruption to dispatch process.
How much does it cost to rent a printer for my business?
The answer, probably not as much as you think. On average you could save up to 20% on your office printing costs through printer leasing and printer rental options. With our finance agreements we can structure your printer costs into one easily manageable payment. This helps spreads the cost of your office printing.
What are the benefits of printer leasing for my business?
- The use of leasing allows a business to reduce the payments needed to acquire business equipment.
- Business can acquire urgently required assets now rather than having to wait.
- The use of business leasing is another line of credit allowing the business to retain existing credit lines for other expenditure.
- Leasing allows the business to keep up with the latest technology and software developments easily and cost effectively.
- Leases are usually shown as a business expense in the accounts and do not have to be written down.
Speak to an Advisor.
We supply printer leasing and finance nationwide with our head office located in Essex, only 40 minutes from London.